Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We just learned that Sister Davis has been transferred to Marina Del Rey. A ward member sent us this message with a picture, and a secretly recorded video of Jenna singing a solo in church on her last Sunday in the Pacific Palisades Ward.

 Hi, Your daughter, Sister Davis, has been valiantly serving in our ward in the Palisades. She's lovely, and a blessing to us all. She wanted me to let you know she got transferred this morning to Marina Del Rey. That's a beach community closer to LAX. It's a nice/safe community. I took a picture of her when we were out for frozen yogurt last week. I also had my daughter video tape a little of her solo last Sunday. I'll send that separately. She sure has a gift for singing. Thank you for supporting her, this work isn't always easy!





No comments:

Post a Comment