Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sister Davis's First Letter Home

Dear Family,


My p-day is on Tuesday so I won't be e-mailing until then, but the newbies have permission to write a quick letter to our families just to let them know we aren't dead.  I love the MTC so far!  It can be a little scary but mostly just cool.  I had dinner with Sister Hillman day 1 so that was cute.  Today we ran into my companions BOYFRIEND!  Not a big deal.  Her name is Sister Castellano (Italian) from Oregon.  She is going to Independence, Missouri will have 3 more semesters at BYUI.  Her boyfriend is going to Phoenix Spanish speaking.  She didn't think she would run into him with 2,000 missionaries here.  But I figured it was bound to happen seeing as here are 15,000 at BYUI and you run into people there.  We were both surprised it happened he second day.  Also, Sister Castelleno and I share the exact same birthday.  Crazy huh?  Well, this is all going to get repeated in my e-mail so just know that I am enjoying myself and that I have learned a lot already.  Sorry I was a little stressed on drop-off day.   Gotta go!  Send me a little $ for a flat rate or two before I depart please and thank you.


Love you all!


P.S. My roommates are going to Fiji and New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment